Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-20-2014, 02:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

The Beauty {Belle|Emilie de Ravin} #53: Beauty, Smarts, and Sass. What can't Belle do?

welcome to the

belle | emilie de ravin
appreciation thread

the beauties
001. crazy_diamond
002. Jakls
003. MaybeLove.
004. eireanne
005. Titch22
006. bwm30
007. SkySamuelle
008. Brenda Corinthos
009. Candygirl9890
010. Sweet Charity
011. divaduck
012. miranstarr
013. CinnamonHummingbird
014. skje
015. taragenie
016. lunas_borednow
017. julyhsm
018. Hot Rod
019. GrhmLz
020. WonderlandGabby
021. WeFoundLove
022. Static Waves
023. Sara Caffrey
024. Domilie4ever
025. acoustichearts
026. Sookeh
027. Salene
028. Elise21
029. lovesophia
030. Sixon_Love
031. Jacquelyn
032. aurore59
033. Josie2288
034. warangel88
035. KayJDance
036. DUHsoTK
037. Sparkleyღ
038. P&B4ever
039. OUATime
040. The Looking Glass
041. Butterflygirl
042. I_Love_Siobhan_Magnus
043. ღMitra
044. sourburst
045. foreva_99
046. yellowrose_bb_12
047. Jamie Choate
048. Guinevereღ
049. Amy
050. PWC
051. Wildcard
052. Betsybelle
053. OUATKatya
054. Josephine77
055. Jiorjiina
056. LadyInPink
057. Inkylove
058. Evi
059. Bonnie Lass
060. narciscia
061. jes5a
062. linsxx3
063. Chastidy
064. DuskPrincess111
065. michelle1
066. Wes&FredFan
067. breath we drew
068. Grace52373
069. NightEvans
070. Bronson
071. Bookworm25
072. L i N d $ @ y
073. Romanceღ
074. in a daydream
075. GiveMeLove
076. Lucas4Brooke
077. Taliaღ
078. DaWsonSReaLJoEy
080. Jainadawn86
081. sookiejackson
082. Rhonwen
083. Giana
084. NotYourChick86
085. xNaley23x
086. JessieLiar
087. ShAmy_reprezent
088. Mara_1987
089. Angelinthestreet
090. jenaya
091. estrela
092. Pomc
093. green eyes sparkle
094. baelfire24
095. Jan_RCFan
096. Belleislove
097. ChakotaysLover
098. Seamstress90
099. MiniAnneBoleynx8
100. Violet Faust
101. KarlaTheRomanticOne
102. NicoleRenee
103. Pianist17

belle's theme
[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
Old 06-20-2014, 02:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

the moments

Belle is a strong character, and so we
were like ‘oh it’s Emilie.

Edward Kitsis

I love Emilie and her fantastic accent!
Jane Espenson

What we love about Emilie is she is an incredibly versatile actress,
so there is so much we are excited to do with the character. What we
loved about her interpretation of Belle is she brought something that
was uniquely her to it. Emilie projects a very natural strength
and warmth, which are characteristics we wanted to explore with Belle.

Adam Horowitz

"Emilie is gonna kick some Beast-lovin' butt,
oh yes she is! Now so in love with Belle! congrats,
my dear. you killed it!

Ginnifer Goodwin

Hanging out with Emilie tonight!
She's awesome!

Lana Parrilla

previous threads
01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10
11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20
21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30
31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40
41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50
51 | 52

Future Titles
She acknowledges Rumple's dark side but loves him anyways.
"I learned a long time ago, that when you find something that's worth fighting for... you never give up. "
"I've always dreamt of heroics, but... I think it's safer I stick to my books. They're the only adventures I know that have happy endings."
" You can't tell what's in a person's heart until you truly know them. "
"What do I have here? Self respect."
"Rumple built that library for me."

Old 06-20-2014, 02:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

source
Old 06-20-2014, 04:48 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT..and for the gifset..

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
All this steams from his childhood and what has happened to him, he thinks he's not good enough for her and she is such a strong willed woman and will continue to fight for him, she has lot of strength, even is she doesn't seem she has sometimes.....
very true, well said

as a general reminder to everyone. Please be aware that we don't have anti threads, and character bashing is against the rules. This thread is an appreciation thread.
Old 06-20-2014, 04:56 AM
Master Fan

I admit, as a Belle fan, of course I don't like what Rumple did. And she has every right to want to be away from him for awhile, so if that happens, I won't blame her.

But of course she will forgive him. I think there is much more going on than he just wanted to lie to her. He has clearly been through a traumatic experience. Caged by a woman who was pretty much psychotic over him, ordering him to do things against his will, a woman he despised and loathed, who was responsible in large part for his son's death and wanted him to kill Belle.

Plus, he died. We don't know what happened to him when he died or other things that may have happened to him in the almost year she had him in the cage.

He was clearly torn and felt guilty about what he did. That alone shows how much he has changed. He does have a conscience and is probably going to continue to have moments where we will be able to see how he doesn't want to lie to her.

Does Belle deserve better? Of course she does. But you love who you love. And if she cut him off completely and didn't want him anymore after this it would take away part of what Belle is and her character. JMO.
Old 06-20-2014, 05:04 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I admit, as a Belle fan, of course I don't like what Rumple did. And she has every right to want to be away from him for awhile, so if that happens, I won't blame her.

But of course she will forgive him. I think there is much more going on than he just wanted to lie to her. He has clearly been through a traumatic experience. Caged by a woman who was pretty much psychotic over him, ordering him to do things against his will, a woman he despised and loathed, who was responsible in large part for his son's death and wanted him to kill Belle.

Plus, he died. We don't know what happened to him when he died or other things that may have happened to him in the almost year she had him in the cage.

He was clearly torn and felt guilty about what he did. That alone shows how much he has changed. He does have a conscience and is probably going to continue to have moments where we will be able to see how he doesn't want to lie to her.

Does Belle deserve better? Of course she does. But you love who you love. And if she cut him off completely and didn't want him anymore after this it would take away part of what Belle is and her character. JMO.

I agree with what you are saying. Belle deserves the man that Rumple is trying to be. The man that sacrificed himself and would die for her and those he loves.

But Belle also said she loves all parts of him. Even those that belong to the darkness. She knows he's cursed. She perhaps understands what the curse has done to him better than anyone. She noticed that in Skin Deep, than this wasn't the man but the curse more than anything.

So I do think she'll know something is off with him.
Old 06-20-2014, 05:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I agree with what you are saying. Belle deserves the man that Rumple is trying to be. The man that sacrificed himself and would die for her and those he loves.

But Belle also said she loves all parts of him. Even those that belong to the darkness. She knows he's cursed. She perhaps understands what the curse has done to him better than anyone. She noticed that in Skin Deep, than this wasn't the man but the curse more than anything.

So I do think she'll know something is off with him.

Yep. I'm going to withhold judgment until the story plays out. We'll have to see what is really going on and what his whole attitude will be. Should he fight to get her back if she leaves? Absolutely. She's done a lot of fighting for him. And I can certainly understand why she would be upset and feel betrayed. I guess a lot depends on how it plays out.

But will she eventually forgive him? Of course.
Old 06-20-2014, 06:15 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread

I just hope whatever happens, that Belle is allowed to deal with what Rumple did to her (because he did decieve her) and her reaction to it isn't overlooked or not addressed at all, whatever the reaction may be.
Old 06-20-2014, 06:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)

I just hope whatever happens, that Belle is allowed to deal with what Rumple did to her (because he did decieve her) and her reaction to it isn't overlooked or not addressed at all, whatever the reaction may be.
I hope so too. They never gave Belle much of a reaction to being imprisoned for decades and they are talking about what is going on with Rumple and what's it like to lose his son and get married, etc., but nothing much about her. I want her to have a reaction. She has every right to be outraged that he deceived her. Then they can work on things after she's cooled off. But absolutely she needs to have a big reaction. This could be a great story for Belle as well as Rumple.
Old 06-20-2014, 07:24 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)

I agree with everything you said.

Belle has every right to be angry and if she wants to leave him for a while, that's okay. I just hope this doesn't mean the silent treatment and separation for the half of the season. They are married now, so I'm excepting to see them put more effort into this. Both of them. Belle is naturally going to fight, and I'm pretty sure Rumple is also willing to try and save their marriage. He was the one to propose, after all..

And it's true that we don't know the whole story behind this mess yet, and what exactly is going on in Rumple's head. Once we learn the whole truth, everything may (or may not) change.
Old 06-20-2014, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)

Agreed , I hope we see an arc to this...we need a Belle arc
Old 06-20-2014, 01:48 PM
Master Fan

It was pretty bad, in essence Rumple used the love and trust she has for him to commit murder. It's throwing insult on top of injury. And right out of the gate too. But I don't know if it'll ever get it's on arc, Belle gets ignored a lot.

): )
Old 06-20-2014, 03:32 PM
Master Fan

resonatethroughtime

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 06-20-2014, 04:37 PM
Master Fan

She looks so hot in those tight pants! Though, she has been three different hair colors on Once, I wonder if she'll ever go blonde?

): )